CRM

JEdgett

Texting

SOLVE

Is there any way to include autommated texting to the sequences? People don't pick up phone calls anymore and only respond to texts.  It would save us hours each day if texting became autommated into the system (along with emails and phone calls). 

Thanks!

2 Accepted solutions
digitalkrewe
Solution
Top Contributor | Partner

Texting

SOLVE

@JEdgett, Have you explored the apps in the Hubspot Ecosystem?

You can set a task in the sequence to text the contact. Place the content of the message in the task for the sales rep to enter into the body of the text.

Texting compliance has increased quite a bit in the US over the last two years. Carriers have blocked legitimate businesses from texting their customers.

Cheers,

Ray

*Hubspot updates its software often. Please check current features in the Hubspot knowledge base.

**Please mark this as solved if it answers your question.

View solution in original post

JDundas
Solution

Texting

SOLVE

Howdy, @JEdgett!

My name is Jeff and I'm with a company called Aloware and we offer software that allows for texting inside of HubSpot. You can do manual 2-way texting, or you can do SMS sequences in HubSpot with our contact center software as well. I would be more than happy to show you a demo of our software. Feel free to book a time slot on my calendar here: https://meetings.hubspot.com/jeff-dundas

Thanks,
Jeff

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
JDundas
Solution

Texting

SOLVE

Howdy, @JEdgett!

My name is Jeff and I'm with a company called Aloware and we offer software that allows for texting inside of HubSpot. You can do manual 2-way texting, or you can do SMS sequences in HubSpot with our contact center software as well. I would be more than happy to show you a demo of our software. Feel free to book a time slot on my calendar here: https://meetings.hubspot.com/jeff-dundas

Thanks,
Jeff

digitalkrewe
Solution

Texting

SOLVE

@JEdgett, Have you explored the apps in the Hubspot Ecosystem?

You can set a task in the sequence to text the contact. Place the content of the message in the task for the sales rep to enter into the body of the text.

Texting compliance has increased quite a bit in the US over the last two years. Carriers have blocked legitimate businesses from texting their customers.

Cheers,

Ray

*Hubspot updates its software often. Please check current features in the Hubspot knowledge base.

**Please mark this as solved if it answers your question.