Text Messaging SMS Conversations - Any integrations?

WilliamH

Is there an integration to have text message SMS conversations with contacts within the CRM?

I tried to integrate Justcall.io but does not seem to work with messaging in the CRM even with my sales pro account.

Zapier has a lot of integrations to send one off messages but not actually have conversations. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated 🙂 

29 Replies 29
Cmorrison
Participant

For sure!

0 Upvotes
daniull
Participant

email is hard....sms is easy....GMAIL tracks via hangouts    shouldn't be too hard to track? no?

I use SMS all the time....  I would live to see this feature added....  i get over 95% replies to SMS...I would live to see that in the timeline of contact on the client page.

Pureblood

Gmail tracks SMS via hangouts?  How does that work?

0 Upvotes
chrisbrisson

Hey Daniull, have you started using an SMS platform for HubSpot yet? If not, take a look at our app Salesmsg that integrates with HubSpot.

https://www.salesmessage.com/hubspot

0 Upvotes
sncreative

Does this log responses in Hubspot?

0 Upvotes
srinath

@sncreativeif you are asking about RoloCRM. Yes it does.

0 Upvotes
Jonnydk
Top Contributor

Hi which sms solution/platform are you using?

JosieSA
Contributor

We havent yet implemented the SMS integration. We are based in South Africa so will be limited to the suppliers in this region

srinath

Hi @JosieSA - I have pitched RoloCRM elsewhere on this thread. Just want to add that since it works with any carrier, it will work for you in South Africa as well.

0 Upvotes