CRM

MagnusAlt22
Participant

Team members unable to set closed lost reason in one pipeline, not others

SOLVE

In one of our Pipelines some of our team members are unable to set a Closed Lost Reason on a Deal. The deal property is Drop Down Select, with five different options.
This is rather strange, as they can set closed lost reason on Deals in other Pipelines.
The team members in question are all users with Sales Professional status. 
It does not seem as if there are different settings for each pipeline, they are identical. 

Has anyone else encountered the same issue?

Any help would be greatly appreaciated. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MagnusAlt22,

Just to rule out the obvious – are these team members not seeing the property in the left sidebar or does it not appear at all, even when they click on View all properties in the left sidebar?

In that case, make sure the property is in the left sidebar, https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/customize-record-sidebars#select-properties-to-show-in-a-def... and ask the users to reset it after clicking on View all properties in the left sidebar, see 'Reset to account defaults' below.

karstenkoehler_0-1675408234243.png

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MagnusAlt22,

What exactly are those team members seeing when they want to edit the dropdown? Could you share a screenshot? Are they able to see the dropdown, select a value but not save it? Are they able to see but not edit it? Or does the property not appear at all?

The only setting that I'm aware of and which might affect this is restricted view and edit access for properties: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account/restrict-view-edit-access-for-properties

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

MagnusAlt22
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @karstenkoehler !

Thanks for getting back to me. The property is not visible for them at all. I will contact the affected team members as soon as possible and then get back to you. 

Best regards!

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MagnusAlt22,

Just to rule out the obvious – are these team members not seeing the property in the left sidebar or does it not appear at all, even when they click on View all properties in the left sidebar?

In that case, make sure the property is in the left sidebar, https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/customize-record-sidebars#select-properties-to-show-in-a-def... and ask the users to reset it after clicking on View all properties in the left sidebar, see 'Reset to account defaults' below.

karstenkoehler_0-1675408234243.png

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

MagnusAlt22
Participant

SOLVE

Hello again @karstenkoehler  

It turned out that the team members had the property in the list of all properties, and have now added it to their views. 

Thank you for your help!

Best regards

0 Upvotes