CRM

KushagraNalwaya
参加者

Team can't see few details in the deals section of the deals imported by me (Super Admin).

I've imported 3600 deals by now (12 imports, 300 deals at a time).
So now what happens is, there's a new info I've added under "About This Deal" section: "Products"
So when I import the deals, the deal is assigned to the concerned person as mentioned in my excel file while importing
All other details are visible to that person but he/she can't see the "Products" section in their HubSpot
Some of them can, some of them can't
I tried changing their privileges too, but that also didn't help me
Can you please help me regarding that?

0 いいね!
3件の返信
StefaniUAT
キーアドバイザー

Team can't see few details in the deals section of the deals imported by me (Super Admin).

Hi @KushagraNalwaya,

Products are only available to users with assigned Sales Hub Profession or Enterprise Seats. Therefore, if you only have 5 paid Sales Hub Professional seats, only those 5 users with the assigned 5 seats will see the products. Here are some information on this: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/deals/how-do-i-use-products

Can you confirm if that individual(s) haveSales Hub Profession or Enterprise Seats assigned to them? 

Instructions to view this:

Settings > Users and Teams > Manage Paid Users > If they have a checkmark under Sales Pro next to their name, they have access. 

Products .png

Best,
Stefani Johnson
Defect and Database Administrator
University of Advancing Technology
uat.edu I Earn Tech Respect
KushagraNalwaya
参加者

0 いいね!
KushagraNalwaya
参加者

Hi @StefaniUAT, thank you for revertinng back, but this is not the "Products" category I'm talking about, the default "Product" Category on HubSpot is different and what I'm talking about is little different, what I did was, I craeted a new info in "About This Deal" section - "Products", that what I'm talking about.

Can you please check once, if you've any idea regarding this?

0 いいね!