CRM

DSennett

Tasks

SOLVE

Hi there - for some reason since changing over to the new tasks format I can not create a task - it tells me all is not lost and to try again - but I have been doing that to no avail. Anyone else have these issues ?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
sharonlicari
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Tasks

SOLVE

Hi @DSennett 

Thank you for reaching out.

Currently, we don't have any issues related to what you are experiencing, you can find more information about this here

In order to investigate this issue could you please try the following steps:
  • Can you try logging into your HubSpot account using a private browser session/new incognito window. If you are able to login in this environment than its likely a caching issue. You will then need to clear your cache following this article then log out and log back in.
  • If that does not work, can I have you try a different browser to see if this is browser specific?
  • Certain extensions have been known to directly impact some of the tools within HubSpot. I would recommend disabling your browser extensions one by one to see if any of them are causing a backend conflict. Could you please disable your extensions? You can find here how to do this.
If this doesn't work, could you please share with me a screenshot with the error?

Thanks
Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
sharonlicari
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Tasks

SOLVE

Hi @DSennett 

Thank you for reaching out.

Currently, we don't have any issues related to what you are experiencing, you can find more information about this here

In order to investigate this issue could you please try the following steps:
  • Can you try logging into your HubSpot account using a private browser session/new incognito window. If you are able to login in this environment than its likely a caching issue. You will then need to clear your cache following this article then log out and log back in.
  • If that does not work, can I have you try a different browser to see if this is browser specific?
  • Certain extensions have been known to directly impact some of the tools within HubSpot. I would recommend disabling your browser extensions one by one to see if any of them are causing a backend conflict. Could you please disable your extensions? You can find here how to do this.
If this doesn't work, could you please share with me a screenshot with the error?

Thanks
Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

DSennett

Tasks

SOLVE
Thanks. It worked in Chrome - so must be some settings in outlook
DSennett

Tasks

SOLVE
Thanks !
0 Upvotes