CRM

MarieSH
Participant

Tasks to-do checklist

SOLVE

Hello,

does anyone know if Hubspot has a to-do checklist to control what has been done in a task, contact, deal?

Thank You

1 Accepted solution
EmmaWashington
Solution
Top Contributor

Tasks to-do checklist

SOLVE

@MarieSH ahh ok, thank you for clarifying. Unfortunately, I don't think you can specify mini-actions inside of a task.

But to create something like that, you could create a workflow that presents the steps you want completed as tasks, and each step is created after the one before is completed.

EmmaWashington_0-1598529225451.png

Good luck!

Emma

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
EmmaWashington
Top Contributor

Tasks to-do checklist

SOLVE

Hi @MarieSH! I hope I'm understanding correctly, but please let me know if I'm not. Are you interested in seeing all tasks associated with Contacts/Deals/Tickets/etc?

If so, I can think of two ways you can monitor tasks.

The first is under the Tasks tool, and is helpful for viewing all tasks, not just your own.

Go to Sales > Tasks.

EmmaWashington_0-1598480258124.png

Once there, you can filter open tasks by Owner, Type, Priority and Time Period.

EmmaWashington_1-1598480315680.png

The second way is to Start Task Queue. This is a nice way of going through all of the tasks you own and getting them done.

Still under Sales > Tasks, click Start Queue in the top right had corner.

EmmaWashington_2-1598480491745.png

This will take you to the Contact, Deal, Ticket, etc. Record where the task was set. And you can simply go through them one by one, checking them off as you go 🙂

Good luck!

Emma

MarieSH
Participant

Tasks to-do checklist

SOLVE

Hi @EmmaWashington ,

Thanks for the information, actually I was looking for a check-list inside a (specific) task. For example, for Task one to client A to be completed certain steps must happen, and once you complete one of the steps you can check them so the rest of the team knows how far you are in completing the task. 

Thanks,

Marie Sophie

EmmaWashington
Solution
Top Contributor

Tasks to-do checklist

SOLVE

@MarieSH ahh ok, thank you for clarifying. Unfortunately, I don't think you can specify mini-actions inside of a task.

But to create something like that, you could create a workflow that presents the steps you want completed as tasks, and each step is created after the one before is completed.

EmmaWashington_0-1598529225451.png

Good luck!

Emma

DLoszewski
Participant

Tasks to-do checklist

SOLVE

Hello Emma, regarding your reply above, what Filter type would you use?  I don't see a filter type for task. 

0 Upvotes