CRM

AlexTs
Participant

Tasks board view not showing up on Macbook

SOLVE

I was wondering if someone could help me figure out why my tasks aren't showing up in board view on my Mac? I use a windows computer as well and everything is showing up just fine on there (both table and board view). However, on my Mac the tasks show up fine in table view but when I switch to board view there is noting. The number of tasks show up next to the column names but the tasks themselves don't show up. Any help is greatly appreciated!

windows-2.JPGScreen Shot 2020-12-18 at 8.59.12 AM.jpg

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Thanks for @dennisedson! And hi @AlexTs!

There was actually a recent thread in the German community about a similar issue. The problem was that tasks would not show up if the filter was set to the task owner – even if the tasks are in fact owned by that person. The tasks showed up after removing any owner filters (right next to All types, All priorities, All time).

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Thanks for @dennisedson! And hi @AlexTs!

There was actually a recent thread in the German community about a similar issue. The problem was that tasks would not show up if the filter was set to the task owner – even if the tasks are in fact owned by that person. The tasks showed up after removing any owner filters (right next to All types, All priorities, All time).

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

AlexTs
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you so much for this @karstenkoehler! That worked!

dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi @AlexTs 

This is going to be a shot in the dark because my German skills are lacking, but I am hoping @karstenkoehler who authored this solution might be able to help.  What do you say @karstenkoehler 😀

0 Upvotes
AlexTs
Participant

SOLVE

Anything would be greatly appriciated! 🙂

0 Upvotes