CRM

JPlumley8
Teilnehmer/-in

Tasks are missing and the task title is crossed out (strikethrough)

lösung

Screenshot 2022-01-19 at 15.25.56.png

Hi - I am new to Hubspot, so sorry if this is very obvious.

Two tasks are missing from my list of tasks at app.hubspot.com/tasks. I can still find the tasks by looking at the contacts, but their titles have been crossed out with a strikethough formating.

The tasks' due dates are in the future, so they haven't expired.

I am using the free version of the CRM.

Thanks for any help!

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @JPlumley8,

This task was completed by a user already, that's why it's formatted with a strikethrough. By clicking the green checkmark icon, you can "un-complete" it and the formatting will be removed.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten
JPlumley8
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Hi Karsten,

Thanks for the answer - that works.

What I don't understand is how the task was marked as completed. I don't think I clicked the checkmark by mistake. Or can Hubspot do this without me knowing?

Julian

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @JPlumley8,

Depending on the permissions of other users in your portal, someone else might've completed this task – consciously or accidentally. The system does not complete tasks on your behalf.

I'd recommend reviewing the permissions of all users (link above), see the Object access section. I wouldn't spend too much time on this, however, it was probably an innocent / unconscious mistake by someone.

If your original question is answered, you can make it easier for others to find this information by accepting my earlier post as a solution. I'd appreciate it!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @JPlumley8,

This task was completed by a user already, that's why it's formatted with a strikethrough. By clicking the green checkmark icon, you can "un-complete" it and the formatting will be removed.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler