CRM

8smp2
Membro

Task reminders just stopped working

resolver

I use the tasks (with email reminders) regularly and noticed that a few weeks ago they just stopped coming through. I've added noreply@hubspot to my contacts list, they're not in my spam folder. I've set up a few tests and the task is saved (shows up in tasks) but I don't get an email. Any ideas? I havn't change any preferences that I know of.

Thanks!

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
jennysowyrda
Solução
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @8smp2,

Can you please check your notifications (specifically for "reminder") by following the steps here

If you can send along a screenshot of your notifications and confirm you have email enabled for that setting, that would be great! 

Additionally, if you have a screenshot of a task that was due and assigned to you, that would be great as well!

Thank you,
Jenny

Exibir solução no post original

10 Respostas 10
JMeadows5
Participante

resolver

Me too! They stopped June 2-3. The email option is turned on, and I didn't change any settings. The picture is the email checked screenshot. And the other one is two tasks that were due today that didn't come througgh. And there were a dozen or more others that haven't been sent to my email.Screen Shot 2021-06-07 at 7.38.01 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-06-07 at 7.38.19 PM.png

0 Avaliação positiva
PamCotton
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @JMeadows5, wanted to confirm if you are receiving any other notifications from HubSpot in your email? If not I would recommend connecting with your IT team and checking the steps on this knowledge base here.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

donm
Membro

resolver

I find myself in the same boat but when expanding the menu my email task reminders are already checked. Still not getting email reminders and it has been 3 weeks.

0 Avaliação positiva
D2T
Membro

resolver

Hi,

I'm having the same problem ie my task update are no longer being emailed to me. I have gone to notifications and email and task settings are on but I'm not receiving any updates.  Are you able to identify why I am not receiving emails on tasks that are due?

Many thanks

Loretta

0 Avaliação positiva
sharonlicari
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @D2T 

Welcome to the Community!

can you please send a screenshot of your notifications and confirm you have email enabled for that setting?

Thanks

Sharon

D2T
Membro

resolver

Hi

I thought I could work the issue out by myself but I haven't had any success.  Here is the screenshot showing email notification is switched on: 

Screen Shot 2021-03-04 at 6.31.31 pm.png

 I am still not receiving email notifications.

jennysowyrda
Solução
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @8smp2,

Can you please check your notifications (specifically for "reminder") by following the steps here

If you can send along a screenshot of your notifications and confirm you have email enabled for that setting, that would be great! 

Additionally, if you have a screenshot of a task that was due and assigned to you, that would be great as well!

Thank you,
Jenny

LSarnelli6
Participante

resolver

Hi Jenny, 

I am having a similar problem, I am only receiving Taks Reminders, but not the origninal emails. This stopped happening on July 21, and I attached a screen shot of my emails sorted by noreply@hubspot.com - you can see that I was receiving "New Submission" "Contact Reconversion" emails etc. with full details and then after the 21st, just the "You've Been Assigned a Task" emails. These original emails are valuable in that we forward them to our sales reps and now I have to click on each individual task and comb through the information to compose an email to our rep. Is there any way to get these emails back? I have gone through my settings in Notifications and everything seems to be checked/turned on.

LSarnelli6_0-1659973175776.png

0 Avaliação positiva
kvlschaefer
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @LSarnelli6,

Thanks for reaching out!

wanted to confirm if you are receiving any other notifications from HubSpot in your email? If not, I would recommend connecting with your IT team and checking the steps on this knowledge base here.

If this issue continues, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and further information about this.

Best,

Kristen

8smp2
Membro

resolver

Thank you! I had gone in but hadn't expanded one of the menus - not sure how the email option got unchecked. Works now!

0 Avaliação positiva