CRM

Baduist

Task "thoughtless" task workflow

SOLVE

First let me clarify - for the purpose of this post "workflow" is an acctual workflow I want to achieve in real life, and not referring to the workflow feature in Hubspot (unless it can be used to achive this).

I'm trying to figure out the best way to set up my desired workflow, so that sales rep can work solely through tasks (or an alternative) in a streamlined way - oredered and prioritized automatically, with conditions depending on what happens.

Here's an example of the flow I'm looking for:

1. Contact created through form X. I already have it assigned to the right rep depending on the form.

2. A task is created for the sales rep, "Send a text message to X to set up a call"

3. Once (2) is makred as done, a new task is created: "check if X replied"

4. If (3) is done, a task is created "check if they replied with a time & date"

5. If (4) is no, a task is created "send another message"

6. If (3) is yes, the rep will manually creat a task "call at [time & date]"

Is this possible? If so - how?

Additional questions:

A. Is it possible to create task templates that the reps can create with a click or two, fill in some info and save?

B. Some of the tasks need to be a certain hour (i.e. call a client who according to an appointment scheduled). But some are just tasks to run through, regardless of a timeline.

I only see a way to set the first type. How do I set tasks that are not connected to a timeline? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
FelipeFelix
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @Baduist! How are you?

Actually you can do all that with HubSpot Workflows. There is a feature called "Delay until event happens" that could do that for you. Here is an example:
Screen Shot 2021-08-30 at 07.54.42.png

The trigger to iniciate this Workflow probably would be a new deal in your pipeline or a contact-filled form "X". All this can be done in just one Workflow 🙂

Best,

Felipe Felix

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
FelipeFelix
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @Baduist! How are you?

Actually you can do all that with HubSpot Workflows. There is a feature called "Delay until event happens" that could do that for you. Here is an example:
Screen Shot 2021-08-30 at 07.54.42.png

The trigger to iniciate this Workflow probably would be a new deal in your pipeline or a contact-filled form "X". All this can be done in just one Workflow 🙂

Best,

Felipe Felix