CRM

Polevaulter123

Task due date and reminder date and time changes

Hello, My names Ryan Mckeon

So I've been inputting tasks for all my clients to remined me to wish them a happy birthday, I set the due date and reminder time for 12am, so first thing that morning when the date changes to their birthday I'll get the notification first thing when i sign in that morning. so this morning i relised that almost all my tasks are defaulting to a due date and reminder time of 11pm. whats really strange is when i called the sales department and when they logged into my account, from your guy's prospective all the do dates and reminder times showed 12am for the morning of that schedualed task when they showed 11pm for me. I cleard all my cashe and cookies, maybe i didnt do that correctly but I'm not sure how to procees, if this is an error on your guy's side or on my side and what we have to do to correct the times from defaulting to 11pm instead of the time i actully inputted when i crated the task which would be 12am. thank you very much for the help looking foward to your response.

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Task due date and reminder date and time changes

Hello @Polevaulter123 

Thank you for all the information, could you please share with us screenshots of examples that you are seeing on your end? And how is setup your timezone in your account, you can see that in your profile settings.

The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes