CRM

gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

Task Reporting

SOLVE

While I have upvoted this ides - https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Task-Reporting/idc-p/268909#M34224  am concerned there is not enough attention to it.

Does anyone have a workaround for task reporting, lists, etc?

Thank you.

1 Accepted solution
ElyshaShave
Solution
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

Task Reporting

SOLVE

Hi, 

I have looked into your issue and from what I can gather, it could be possible. I have suggested a solution below but please let me know if this does not answer your question:

1) Do you have the reporting add on? 

If so, 

You can create a 'Cross Data Set' report which allows you to choose between 'Contacts', 'Companies', 'Deals' and 'Activities'. Please note that you can only choose 2 of options to report on. 

I chose contact and activities as an example; Using this, you can find the following fields under the activity list:

> Task Title

> Task Type

> Task Status

> Task Notes

As long as those fields are completed, this should work. 

I used the contact properties First Name and Last Name for the use of the example.

Please let me know how you get on. 

Thanks,
Elysha Shave

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
netaffinitymaja
Contributor

Task Reporting

SOLVE

The only issue with cross-object custom reports is that they can't be filtered by date range on th edashboard.

My work around that was to clone Meetings booked with reps by activity date report and change activity type 'meeting' to 'task'

I hop ethat helps someone else too 🙂

Maja

0 Upvotes
ElyshaShave
Solution

Task Reporting

SOLVE

Hi, 

I have looked into your issue and from what I can gather, it could be possible. I have suggested a solution below but please let me know if this does not answer your question:

1) Do you have the reporting add on? 

If so, 

You can create a 'Cross Data Set' report which allows you to choose between 'Contacts', 'Companies', 'Deals' and 'Activities'. Please note that you can only choose 2 of options to report on. 

I chose contact and activities as an example; Using this, you can find the following fields under the activity list:

> Task Title

> Task Type

> Task Status

> Task Notes

As long as those fields are completed, this should work. 

I used the contact properties First Name and Last Name for the use of the example.

Please let me know how you get on. 

Thanks,
Elysha Shave

netaffinitymaja
Contributor

Task Reporting

SOLVE

Thanks, Elysha

That i svery helpful!

Maja

gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

Task Reporting

SOLVE

@ElyshaShave  Thank you for your response. I neglected to state at this time we are a Free CRM user.

I will check into this.

0 Upvotes