CRM

DGrays
メンバー

Task Issue

解決

HI there,

On my tasks view my contact shows but the associated company they work for does not show up. Why?

DGrays_0-1677755428780.png

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

Task Issue

解決

Hi @DGrays,

Presumably that's because the task was not associated with the company when it was created. Depending on where and how the task was created, HubSpot does not necessarily add this company association when you forget it.

karstenkoehler_0-1677758892749.png

When you create a record, always make sure that you include the company as an associated record.

For existing tasks, you can still add this association by hovering over it and clicking Edit.

Lastly, make sure that the contact is associated to a company record. Sometimes the company name is stored in a contact field, but the record itself is not associated with a company record.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
AYaretz
参加者

Task Issue

解決

@karstenkoehler Is there a way I can edit a Workflow (that triggers a task) to ensure that if a Contact is associated with a Company Record, then it will appear on a task (i.e under Associated Company)?

I noticed that when tasks come in, contacts who are already associated with a company record still do not have their company record appear under "Associated Company" under a specific task. 

Is there a way I can change the workflow to ensure that is added? When I go to the workflow, "All associated company records" and "All associated contact records" are checked under "Associated with records" under Create a Task in my workflow. But this does not solve the solution yet. Attached is an example - thanks!

Screenshot 2024-04-09 at 10.52.42 AM.png

0 いいね!
DGrays
メンバー

Task Issue

解決

Thank you. Works now. Appreciate the support.

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

Task Issue

解決

Hi @DGrays,

Presumably that's because the task was not associated with the company when it was created. Depending on where and how the task was created, HubSpot does not necessarily add this company association when you forget it.

karstenkoehler_0-1677758892749.png

When you create a record, always make sure that you include the company as an associated record.

For existing tasks, you can still add this association by hovering over it and clicking Edit.

Lastly, make sure that the contact is associated to a company record. Sometimes the company name is stored in a contact field, but the record itself is not associated with a company record.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.