CRM

DGrays

Task Issue

SOLVE

HI there,

On my tasks view my contact shows but the associated company they work for does not show up. Why?

DGrays_0-1677755428780.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Task Issue

SOLVE

Hi @DGrays,

Presumably that's because the task was not associated with the company when it was created. Depending on where and how the task was created, HubSpot does not necessarily add this company association when you forget it.

karstenkoehler_0-1677758892749.png

When you create a record, always make sure that you include the company as an associated record.

For existing tasks, you can still add this association by hovering over it and clicking Edit.

Lastly, make sure that the contact is associated to a company record. Sometimes the company name is stored in a contact field, but the record itself is not associated with a company record.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
DGrays

Task Issue

SOLVE

Thank you. Works now. Appreciate the support.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Task Issue

SOLVE

Hi @DGrays,

Presumably that's because the task was not associated with the company when it was created. Depending on where and how the task was created, HubSpot does not necessarily add this company association when you forget it.

karstenkoehler_0-1677758892749.png

When you create a record, always make sure that you include the company as an associated record.

For existing tasks, you can still add this association by hovering over it and clicking Edit.

Lastly, make sure that the contact is associated to a company record. Sometimes the company name is stored in a contact field, but the record itself is not associated with a company record.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.