CRM

BHastingsDRF
Participant

Target Accounts - Sticky Filters or Default Filters

SOLVE

First of all -- Targeted Accounts are AWESOME!!  Love being able to see how many and often are we touching, defining roles of stakeholders, seeing their engagement.  But there is one recurring frustration -- please give us either sticky filters OR, better yet, filters that can be configured as default for the targeted account views.

I work in an org with 4 different sales divisions.  When I get to the Targeted Accounts page, it defaults to ALL target accounts in our org.  I can live with setting it once and then it being sticky.  But it would be much better to have a configuration for defaults.  I have junior sales folks who funnel into me.  So seeing all target accounts for my small team would be ideal.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
BHastingsDRF
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you @karstenkoehler !  New to the site and was moving fast...  I was trying to find that space but somehow ended in the wrong one.

Here is the link:  HubSpot Community - Target Accounts - Sticky Filters or Default Filters - HubSpot Community

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @BHastingsDRF,

I second this – if you want the product team to be notified about this, I'd recommend sharing this feedback in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. It's monitored by the product team and posts are evaluated based on popularity. I'll happily leave an upvote, once you share the link back here.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

BHastingsDRF
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you @karstenkoehler !  New to the site and was moving fast...  I was trying to find that space but somehow ended in the wrong one.

Here is the link:  HubSpot Community - Target Accounts - Sticky Filters or Default Filters - HubSpot Community