TERRIBLE BUGS IN TASKSSOLVE
Jun 9, 2017 8:05 AM
Hi! I am a big fan of the product and wanted to move my team to the HubSpot. But few bugs on multiple Mac Book Pros (Latest OS Sierra, Latest Chrome browser) make tasks feature impossible to use in production.
1. Scroll in task creation side panel is jumping all the time making it impossible to scroll to "assigned to" field. It's a problem I have to open each card before I can assign a task to anybody but the repetetive switch from the touchpad to little arrows on the keyboard is a pain.
2. After task assignment, it takes some time to see it in the correct place on the board or table. Sometimes it looks like it disappears. You have to switch the view of refresh window to see it. Sometimes multiple completed tasks are shown with open tasks side filters.
3. Switch between Open and Completed tasks changes other filters (selected user). It's a terrible bug. Please fix it asap.
Those issues are blocking us from using one of the best software products I have ever seen. Great concepts and design but it feel's so buggy as for now. And I am a UX designer and believe me I saw and designed a lot.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Jun 15, 2017 8:51 AM
Hey @yurkomik here are updates on the issues you have reported:
1. Scrolling issues in Task creation
I am unable to reproduce this issue on my own device, in multiple browsers and those of other colleagues. To date the support team has not seen reports from any other users. Therefore I beleive this issue is either specific to your browser settings and/or device. I'll continue to monitor to see if we see similar reports from other users.
2. Task assignment
This appears to be working as designed, the card is not automatically moved once a task is assigned/re-assigned in the editor. You have to navigate to the specfic owner or re-fresh the page. I'm going to investigate further with the product team and will keep you posted.
3. Switch between Open and Completed tasks changes other filters (selected user)
This is working as designed. The CRM does not currently support double filtering, the default will always be the tasks of the user who is logged in. That said I've passed on your feedback to the team r.e. this.
4. Not receiving emails
Can you confirm which specific emails you are not receiving? I can't see any record of email bounces on HubSpot's reports.
Thank you for your patience thus far as I've investigated the above.
R.e. @MV's comment about the upcoming changes to task and call queues, please see here for a full overview of this new feature: Call Queue to be removed from HubSpot CRM on July 10th
Let me know if you have any further questions/concerns. Thank you!