CRM

LTirmant

TASKS selection for google calendar

SOLVE

It would be great if we'd have the option to filter out/select the tasks we choose to synchronize them into the google calendar. Today it's possible to synchronize the entire tasks we have in Hubspot to google calendar but we can't decide which one we don't want to. 
What are the reasons of this necessity :
- the tasks tool in hubspot is fantastic but it misses kind of calendar visualisation that would enable a better global visual and more "temporal" aspect.
- avoid google calendar saturation 
- get some pop ups for the most important tasks

1 Accepted solution
TEhr
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Just did. 🙂
In the meantime it would have been great if you could have created an idea out of this since it was obviously a wish from a user, he just didn't follow through with the process to create the idea. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @LTirmant ,

This is an idea post for feature improvement, correct? If so, I can move this thread to the Ideas Forum so that other Community members can find your idea and support. Let me know:)

0 Upvotes
TEhr
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @natsumimori , any update on this?
Tasks are only helpful for me if I can filter which ones are displayed in google calendar and which not.

0 Upvotes
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @TEhr ,

This post was never moved to the Ideas Forum since I haven't heard back from Ltimant. Therefore, there's no updates from the HubSpot Product Team.

If you would like to bring this feature improvement feedback to our Product Team, please feel free to create an idea post from here. Thank you!

0 Upvotes
TEhr
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Just did. 🙂
In the meantime it would have been great if you could have created an idea out of this since it was obviously a wish from a user, he just didn't follow through with the process to create the idea. 

LTirmant

SOLVE

Hi, 

Sorry, I didn't follow up your answer. 
@natsumimori  Indeed it could be great if you could add the suggestion on the forum. 

Thank you