CRM

kstewart
Contributor

TASK QUEUE BUG

SOLVE

I have sequences set up so that at the end of a sequence a task is created to follow up. these tasks are assigned to queues.

about half of the time, the task isnt assigned to the queue at all. so i have to go through my overdue tasks list, manually open and assign each task (note by this time they are overdue so ive already missed at least a day in actioning them)

I have had a hubspot ticket sitting with support for 23 days now with no resolution. is there actually a technical team that works at hubspot?  there doesnt seem to be any development in the hubspot CRM and this is one of a number of simple issues im facing as a sales person with a lack of savailable functions/automation.. is anyone else experiencing this issue?  

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

TASK QUEUE BUG

SOLVE

Hi @kstewart

I have partnered with the Support team per your mention of your ticket with them, and I can confirm that the issue should be resolved now. 

If you are still seeing this behavior, please let us know. 

Thank you,
Jenny

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

TASK QUEUE BUG

SOLVE

Hi @kstewart

I have partnered with the Support team per your mention of your ticket with them, and I can confirm that the issue should be resolved now. 

If you are still seeing this behavior, please let us know. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes