CRM

A2D2RAS
Participant

Syncing Sales with customers

SOLVE

Hello,

I imported a spreedsheet of all our customers into HubSpot and then imported our sales.  Is there anyway to sync the two databases so when I pull up a customer it shows what sales they have from the sales database?  Is there a way to do this that I am not seeing, or am I saposed to mix both spreedsheets togeather?  If B that will make things quite difficult as the formats are quire different.

Thanks

Richard

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @A2D2RAS,

You can associate deal records with contact records via a bulk import fairly easily. The steps are described pretty well in this article here

Let me know if you have issues. Happy to help!

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Josh
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @A2D2RAS,

You can associate deal records with contact records via a bulk import fairly easily. The steps are described pretty well in this article here

Let me know if you have issues. Happy to help!

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

A2D2RAS
Participant

SOLVE
Thanks Josh, that makes sense. Sounds like I need to go back to the spreadsheets and add those fields. Too bad it cant associate by name as those fields match in each spreedsheet.
0 Upvotes