CRM

CJ
Participant

Syncing Contact Info from LinkedIn SN to Hubspot CRM

SOLVE

Hello Hubspot Community - 1. With the new LinkedIn Sales Navigator integration, can I import my "LinkedIn contacts" contact info into my Hubspot CRM?  

2. What about LinkedIn lead contact info, can I import that contact info into my Hubspot CRM?

Looking for the best way to get LinkedIn contacts and leads contact info into Hubspot CRM without having to retype everything. The articles I've read on Hubspot do not mention syncing contact info.

Thanks so much for your help.  ~CJ

2 Accepted solutions
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @CJ  If you have a LinkedIn Sales Navigator Team or Enterprise account, you can integrate with HubSpot using the instructions located here.

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

cbsembler
Solution
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hello @Tumbleweed

When looking at the connection between HubSpot CRM and the Syncing LinkedIn Contacts you will not be able to sync your contacts directly over from LinkedIn into HubSpot because those contacts have not yet given you permission or opted into communication. 

The purpose of the connector between HubSpot and LinkedIn Sales Navigator is to help you track down related leads, mutual connections, common interests, and more. The connector allows you to do so in HubSpot so you can navigate through this information in one place. 

When importing any contacts in HubSpot you are asked: 

• On the Email Opt-in page, review the statements and select True to confirm that the contacts you are importing are expecting to hear from you and that you have not purchased the list (importing purchased lists is against our Acceptable Use Policy). Place your initials in the field to confirm your selections. 

This is why syncing your LinkedIn Contacts over to HubSpot is not built-in. The contacts you are importing to HubSpot should expect to hear from you which follows Inbound best practices. 

If you have additional questions please let me know and happy to walk through anything. Also, if you are looking for additional importing and HubSpot Contact information you can find more information here

All the best, 

Courtney Sembler

Inbound Professor 

Courtney Sembler,
HubSpot Academy

View solution in original post

36 Replies 36
CHawkins
Top Contributor

SOLVE

There is an upcoming "HubSpot and LinkedIn CRM Sync" beta that may help with this need moving forward!

You can learn more and sign up for updates here.

Casey Hawkins
HubSpot Freelancer | Digital Marketing Consultant

Found my solution helpful? Mark it as accepted

Schedule Time With Me

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thank you for sharing with us @CHawkins!

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
BastienPaul
Participant

SOLVE

Hello @CJ,

If you have a HubSpot Sales Pro or Sales Enteprise plan and LinkedIn Sales Navigator Plus or Advanced plan you have a native integration.

However you cannot import LinkedIn Sales Navigator contact, that is why we created a chrome extension that import LinkedIn & Sales nav contacts in one click: https://www.hublead.io/.

You can also sync LinkedIn messages and connections in your HubSpot, it works on any LinkedIn plan and same for HubSpot.

0 Upvotes
AussieDave
Participant

SOLVE

G'day all, also suffering from this glaring functionality gap - hopefully hubspot stops choking on it's own holier than thou hubris to fix it one of these decades. Until then, here's some third party tools I've just been trialling for my company. Hope some of these help!

1. LinkedHub.io

2. SalesQL.com

3. Hubris.com

4. Klenty.com 

vc16
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks @AussieDave . Which solution did your team end up going with? 

Momenta
Contributor

SOLVE
Ben7
Contributor

SOLVE
Shaunyim
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

A native feature that bulk syncs contacts from from HubSpot (List) to Linkedin would also be helpful! 

- Posted on behalf of Jazz Andrews

Anonymous
Not applicable

SOLVE

--

MattiT
Participant

SOLVE

Whi LinkedIn doesn't enable similar? I think that it would be important to be able to have an integrated CRM and marketing solution, not a huge pile of different apps and services which is a nightmare to keep up to date. Get on with it HubSpot and create a fully functional and useful integration to LinkedIn...must start thinking about Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics based CRM.

Momenta
Contributor

SOLVE

Nice! Is this available for other browsers as well? I value my privacy too much to use anything from Google.

0 Upvotes
Anonymous
Not applicable

SOLVE

--

0 Upvotes
IvanKarp
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hi there! You may take a look at Data2CRM service, it has direct Linkedin SN to HubSpot CRM Import. In case you will have some questions - please mail me directly. With respect, Ivan

0 Upvotes
miketg

SOLVE

so I looked at the hubspot employee link that said it has the answer and all that is, is he same old link to set up connection in the first placce,, as far as I can see STILL DOES NOT ADDRESS THE SIMPLE REQUEST OF SYC CONTACTS ACROSS FROM LINKEDIN TO HUBSPOT???????

Has anyone come up with the answer please?

edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @CJ  If you have a LinkedIn Sales Navigator Team or Enterprise account, you can integrate with HubSpot using the instructions located here.

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
KhaosOwen

SOLVE

This doesnt allow you to find contacts on sales navigator and import them in to HubSpot though... It just allows you to connect with a pre-existing contact in hubspot. Ideally the integration wants to work the other way where you find the lead in linkedin sales nav and then import it to hubspot.

miketg

SOLVE

But this does not show you how to sync contacts across from Linkedin to hubspot, all it does is allow you to view contacts profile in salesnavigator. I want to discover a contact within salesnavigato and then pull them acorss to hubspot with their email address to then work on????  

How can this be acheived please, as it is the missing bit of the jigsaw...

Thanks Mike

edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi Mike. I apologize that I misunderstood your query. At this time it is not possible to directly sync LinkedIn contacts with HubSpot. You can use the connector to enrich your contact and company infomration, but you will not be able to sync contacts.

Ed  

0 Upvotes
VisualSitemaps
Participant

SOLVE

this would be a killer app. please build this or someone else will on chrome 😉

miketg

SOLVE

Is it in the pipeline as it seems an obvious must have....??