CRM

alimarebelo

Synchronize the lead status between companies and contacts.

SOLVE

Hi,

How can I synchronize lead status between companies and contacts?
It's possible?

Thank you

1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @alimarebelo

It is possible but only with workflows, which are a feature of Marketing Hub Pro or Sales Hub Pro. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Saper
Contributor

SOLVE

Another frustrated customer here and another crappy HubSpot process flow. Excuse the language.

Case: I have an account with 3 contacts associated. I want to sync the contact's lead status with the account's. The contacts are independent from each other. So while one is "closed" another one can be "in-progress". What I want to do is to set the account lead status to "in-progress" when at least one contact is "in-progress" AND set the account lead status to "closed" when all contacts are "closed". HOWEVER this is currently impossible to achieve with HubSpot's workflow triggers. Extremely frustrating. For such a basic thing, I shouldn't need to pay 600 EUR/month more to get OperationsHub and code it in Java—and I'm not even sure if it's possible to code a suitable trigger for this case or not with OperationsHub.

Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @alimarebelo

It is possible but only with workflows, which are a feature of Marketing Hub Pro or Sales Hub Pro. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Upvotes
alimarebelo

SOLVE

Thank You.

0 Upvotes