Sync with CardDAV Server?SOLVE
Nov 25, 2020 5:27 PM
My existing contact database is a product called Daylite (marketcircle.com) - I can access it as a CardDAV server... How can I get Hubspot to stay in sync with the CardDAV server?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Nov 25, 2020 6:25 PM - edited Nov 25, 2020 6:32 PM
Hi @vicorly, good question.
Daylite to HubSpot Zapier integration:
Send Daylite data to HubSpot in a ongoing fashion. Use this option if you are going to keep using Daylite and HubSpot simultaneously. Link to Zapier integration.
Export Daylite data to HubSpot:
One-time Import of all your data from Daylite to HubSpot. Use this option if you discontinue using Daylite and make HubSpot your sole CRM.
- Select the appropriate view (i.e., one of People/Companies/Projects/ Opportunities/Groups/Tasks/ Appointments/Notes).
- Choose View > Multi-Column List. Note: You can display additional columns by right- clicking the column header and selecting the columns you wish to display. You also also re-order the columns by dragging and dropping the column header to the desired position.
- Select the record(s) you wish to export.
- Choose File > Export > Export Visible Columns and Selected Rows to File.
- In the sheet that opens, do the following:
- Enter a file name and select a location to save the file.
- Select CSV format to export.
- You can stick to the default file encoding which is Unicode (UTF8).
- Select the appropriate option for line endings… you should choose the line ending CRLF (Windows).
- Click Save.
- When you have your CSV file, you can then import to HubSpot CRM.
A quick thought if you plan on using both Daylite and HubSpot CRM simultaneously. From my research HubSpot appears to provides every feature offered by Daylite and more. Having two CRM's can be painful but just my opinion. Here is a link to a post about other people making the switch. It details a 'missing feature' but provides a good solution/work around: Daylite to HubSpot CRM transition.
Guy Taylor | linkedhub.io