CRM

ialonso
Participant

Sync Contact Form 7 forms with Hubspot

Résolue

Hello,

I have several different forms created with contact form 7 in Wordpress, each associated with a language.

Also, I have these forms installed in two different microsites.
In Hubspot, I see all the contacts created by these forms under the same Non Hubspot form "wpcf7-form". 

Is there a way I can separate identify the forms through their contact form 7 id as different forms, and not as one unique form? Maybe through a third party integration?

Thanks you in advance!!

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
andrus
Solution
Contributeur de premier rang

Résolue

If you're still looking for a solution, we recently added a Contact Form 7 to HubSpot connection to Outfunnel's App connector. It features syncing contacts from multiple forms and creates an Activity in HubSpot with the name of the form (so a new lead could be passed to the relevant contact). 

Andrus Purde | Outfunnel - The easiest way to connect sales and marketing tools

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

7 Réponses
andrus
Solution
Contributeur de premier rang

Résolue

If you're still looking for a solution, we recently added a Contact Form 7 to HubSpot connection to Outfunnel's App connector. It features syncing contacts from multiple forms and creates an Activity in HubSpot with the name of the form (so a new lead could be passed to the relevant contact). 

Andrus Purde | Outfunnel - The easiest way to connect sales and marketing tools
NupurPatel
Participant

Résolue

I also face the same issue. I do not want to embed hubspot forms and use the Wordpress forms only.

I tried to connect with the following solution:

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/APIs-Integrations/Submit-Form-API-with-php-Curl-Response-204-but-no...

My contact form 7 submission data gets submitted to HubSpot custom form but I am not getting data in HubSpot email notifications for that custom Hubspot form submission.

Did you find any solutions? I appreciate your help.

Regards,

Nupur

0 Votes
Mike_Eastwood
Conseiller clé | Partenaire solutions Gold

Résolue

Hi @ialonso 

If you add a hidden field to each form - with the Form ID e.g. "Form 2 Site B" - would that be enough to sort your form submissions?

Mike

ialonso
Participant

Résolue

I will check, although, I'm not sure if this will make Hubspot identify every form a as unique from. That is my goal, asi my intention is ot notify different users depending on whichc is the form.

I only have Sales Starter so I don't know how to do that with responses from one unique form.

Thanks!

Ignacio

0 Votes
Mike_Eastwood

Résolue

Hi @ialonso 

Could you replace the Contact Form 7 Forms with native HubSpot Forms?

Mike

ialonso
Participant

Résolue

Hello,

Sorry for the late response.

No, I can't replace for a Hubspot form, as the client doesn't agree with that.

I tried adding the hidden filed html_id, but it didn't worked, and the contact was created by the same form. Which is the name of the hidden field I should create in order to identify it as a different form?

Also, I can't match some of the properties. How could I do this? Would that just be teh property id?
Thanks so much in advance!

0 Votes
ialonso
Participant

Résolue

Also, I can't see any of the other hidden fields. Could it be that Hubspot doesn't get the hidden fields from contact-form 7?

0 Votes