CRM

niculeica
Teilnehmer/-in

Switch date stamp property to date only

lösung

Hello,

Is it possible to change a Deal Stamp type property, such as Recurring revenue inactive date, to Date type (only date)? This impacts doing business in multiple timezones, specially for reporting purposes.

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hello @niculeica,

the recurring revenue deal properties are auto-generated by HubSpot, their type cannot be changed (similar to many default system properties).

If you're using these properties, that means that you're on Sales Hub Enterprise and have workflows. You could use a workflow to copy the Recurring revenue date into a custom date picker property:

karstenkoehler_0-1625649526866.png

If you want HubSpot to always copy the latest value, you'd have to enable re-enrollment as well.

The revenue tracking analytics tool would however not pay any attention to this property. It's simply a copy that you created in the format of your liking.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten
karstenkoehler
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Happy to help! If you consider this thread closed, you can help the community by accepting my reply as a solution. I'd appreciate it 🙂

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
niculeica
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Thank you, @karstenkoehler!

Was trying to avoid this, but absence to other possibility, it helps.

Have a good one!

karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hello @niculeica,

the recurring revenue deal properties are auto-generated by HubSpot, their type cannot be changed (similar to many default system properties).

If you're using these properties, that means that you're on Sales Hub Enterprise and have workflows. You could use a workflow to copy the Recurring revenue date into a custom date picker property:

karstenkoehler_0-1625649526866.png

If you want HubSpot to always copy the latest value, you'd have to enable re-enrollment as well.

The revenue tracking analytics tool would however not pay any attention to this property. It's simply a copy that you created in the format of your liking.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler