Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Suspicious contacts - spam?

SOLVE
Occasional Contributor

Hi everyone, we have a unusual situation.
In the last 16 hours, we have had 14 new contacts added to our database, however only 6 are genuine leads that have come from CTAs (and have recieved hubspot email notifications for those 6 leads) - the remaning 8 hubspot users seems to be spam.

They all have the same activity list attached to them:
1. Created from offline sources
2. Lifecycle stage changed to subscriber
3. Sent marketing email

all these activities were not completed by our team. What is causing this? is this spam or hacking? Any assistance will be appreciated.  

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Hi @Latitude37 ,

Have you reached out to HubSpot Technical Support regarding this matter? If you have an issue that is specific to your portal and involves personal information, working with Support with be the most direct way to resolve this issue. 

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
2 Replies
Community Manager

Hi @Latitude37 ,

Have you reached out to HubSpot Technical Support regarding this matter? If you have an issue that is specific to your portal and involves personal information, working with Support with be the most direct way to resolve this issue. 

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Hi Jenny, i have and thanks for the advice, ill stick to support on this matter.

0 Upvotes