Support tickets with hubspo

Supportomatic

When a customer fills out a form on our site (for example 'I need a toilet fixed'), I'd like the resultant form data to be added to the contact, and, based on the data(ex: type=non-emergency-service-request), automatically create a task for our support team (forward to handyman), along with a priority score(attention-level=7), and the links to the items (for property A, handyman-info='Brad', '555-555-5555', 'brad@bradstoilets.com') that are required for the support.

Ideally, once the task is marked as done, it would also automatically send an update email to the customer saying 'your request status is now: 'waiting for Brad' or something like this - to be updated each time there's a new state.

Which of this is doable? How do we do this?

If not through hubspot alone, what other integrations are there that might accomplish this?

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @Supportomatic welcome to the Community, and thanks for the question!

Depending on what type of HubSpot account(s) you have this is possible. Marketing Professional and Enterprise customers can use the Workflows tool, to automate CRM task assignment to employees when one of your contacts fills out a form. Here are some Knowledge Base articles to outline further:

How can I create deals and tasks with a workflow?

Workflows User Guide

There is also an Option 2...

Zapier is an amazing service that connects all of the apps that you use together. In doing so, it ensures that you've always got the right data in the right place, no matter what sales or marketing activity you are doing. And what's best, you can do it all in a few minutes without the help of a developer, all from inside the HubSpot app.

Here is a Zapier support integration between HubSpot and Zendesk - you can check it out here.

This integration allows you to sync client support tickets back to HubSpot so sales and marketing can better retain customers and fill in missing client information in Zendesk from HubSpot to make supports job easier without writing a single line of code.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

0 Upvotes