Support system

New Contributor

Hi,

I wanted to know how to configure HubSpot as a minimal form of Support/Ticketing system.

Since Hubspot can track emails, and receive them, and/or receive information from forms on a website, what I would like to do, is have a "Contact Support" form on our site, which will create a task in HubSpot, according to the senders email or other criteria.

I also expect that using workflows, I will be able to setup what we need.

Is this correct?

Can a system like this be setup?

If so, how?

We are a low budget company, and using ZenDesk and Zapier is simply to expensive for us, at this stage.

Thanks,

Sion

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @sion . You best bet is to start with a CTA that leads to a form on a specific landing page. From there you can build workflows to manage follow-ups and tracking. 

Just to let you know , however, HubSpot will soon be releasing its Customer Hub built on the new free Conversations tool. Both of these features can be used as a support tracking system and will be available in 2018. Find out more about the Customer Success Hub and Conversations here.

Thank you,

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi Ed,

following up on my previous post - is there any details as to what the Customer Hub will entail?

What will be possible?

We are at a point where we need to decide on a CRM + Customer Support/Service tool, and have received several recommendations. 

My higher ups want to go with a different tool, but I really like HubSpot.

I need information to convince them that it would be better to purchase the Sales and Marketing Pro packages.

Thanks,

Sion

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @sion At this time I'm privy to the information on the public page linked above. More informtion about the tool will be released after the new year. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes