CRM

airwolfke
Contributor

Suggested time slots

SOLVE

In the past I have used the service youcanbook.me and very happy with the booking feature. I'm trying to look for a way to make easy bookings into Hubspot so I was trying this feature to give my client suggested time slots like described in the youtube video.

I discovered a major bug in this feature!

If one of the provided available times are taking after sending the timeslots you will have a double booking!

If a timeslot is taken Hubspot should mention: "sorry, this timeslot has already been taken meanwhile". Youcanbook.me has this integrated to avoid double bookings.

https://youtu.be/dIYrpZEtpNo

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MiaSrebrnjak
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Suggested time slots

SOLVE

Hi @airwolfke,

It seems you're using our Meetings tool. Have you made sure that your calendar is connected to HubSpot to make sure that the availability gets updated? Please check this Knowledge base article for more information. Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
MiaSrebrnjak
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Suggested time slots

SOLVE

Hi @airwolfke,

It seems you're using our Meetings tool. Have you made sure that your calendar is connected to HubSpot to make sure that the availability gets updated? Please check this Knowledge base article for more information. Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

airwolfke
Contributor

Suggested time slots

SOLVE

Thanks for the reply, you are correct, if a moment is already taken when selecting it, it will give the notification that the time is already taken.

I must have done something wrong previously

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Suggested time slots

SOLVE

I see, thank you for accepting my answer as a solution @airwolfke! 🙂  

0 Upvotes