CRM

tolnaes

Struggling with leads allocated to wrong employees

SOLVE

Hi all,

This is a difficult question to formulate, but Ill have a go. 

We are experiencing that the Company Owners property is causing some problems with our Lead system. There are a few different aspects Ill try to list below: 

1. Employees, working in sales of our company, are allocated Companies through potential Leads trigger a given rule. When this Employee is i.e given a new role in the company, the Employee stays Company Owner of a given Company. In a situation where there is another Lead from this Company triggering the rule, some time later, the same Employee gets emailed the Lead. Is there a way to have the Company Owner of Companies reset after a given time or through some rule/workflow? 

2. When a given Employee i.e changes roles, is it possible to iterate through all Companies where Employee is Company Owner and reassign the given Companies to other employees? Or will I have to do that manually? 

3. Are there any methods/best practices to "automatically" have a closed-lost opportunity to change Company Owner to "null" and recycle the Company in to some nurturing system? The motivation of this is to save the history of the Company in the system, but still treat it as a new Lead whenever a rule is triggered. 

Any help would be of great appriciation!
Best

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
PamCotton
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @tolnaes 

Thank you for all the information provided, you are able to set up manually or automatically the Company owner. 

When I mention manually, this article here  ( Bulk edit records ) explains more in how you are able to do so, this way once a user gets a new position you are able to manually transfer his properties to another user.

Automatically you are able in a workflow to set up to automatically remove the company owner ( Following the steps here )  and assign it to another user ( following the steps here

Have a good weekend.

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
PamCotton
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @tolnaes 

Thank you for all the information provided, you are able to set up manually or automatically the Company owner. 

When I mention manually, this article here  ( Bulk edit records ) explains more in how you are able to do so, this way once a user gets a new position you are able to manually transfer his properties to another user.

Automatically you are able in a workflow to set up to automatically remove the company owner ( Following the steps here )  and assign it to another user ( following the steps here

Have a good weekend.

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes