CRM

JRamerini
Mitglied

Starting an email in hubspot, the wrong "from" email address populates

lösung
One of my users is logged into his hubspot profile (which has his email address listed as the email address on file for the profile) and when he pulls up a contact and starts an email, it shows from 'Richard Strautman - my email address'. Why is this happening?  When he starts an email to contact from that contact's record page,  the "from" email should populate as 'Richard Strautman - his email address'. I am confused why he is having this problem.

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
JuanGomez0818
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

Hey, this may have happened because you connected your email like inbox, so this makes sharing your email with some users send emails. Please check in conversations > Inbox if your email is connected If are connected, disconnected your email like inbox. 

In another way, make another user connect his email in Hubspot, you could go to some contact and select the icon email and select the email account and follow the instructions shown. Every user from Hubspot needs to connect the email.

Let me know if works. Regards ✌️

Juan Gómez
Hubspot Consultant | HubSpot Freelancer | Hubspot Solution Provider |

Contáctame aquí

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort
JuanGomez0818
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

Hey, this may have happened because you connected your email like inbox, so this makes sharing your email with some users send emails. Please check in conversations > Inbox if your email is connected If are connected, disconnected your email like inbox. 

In another way, make another user connect his email in Hubspot, you could go to some contact and select the icon email and select the email account and follow the instructions shown. Every user from Hubspot needs to connect the email.

Let me know if works. Regards ✌️

Juan Gómez
Hubspot Consultant | HubSpot Freelancer | Hubspot Solution Provider |

Contáctame aquí