Spreadsheets

Highlighted
New Contributor

Our company receives receives between 50 - 100 inquiries a month for which we will supply them with a budgetary proposal.  We currently record this information into a excel spreadsheet known as the "Quote Tracker".  We do not want to add all of the inquiries into HubSpot as contacts and then create a "deal" in order to track the follow ups.  Our current process would be: enter the quote info into Excel, set reminder in Outlook to follow up, follow up, if they are viable lead that we may get repeat business from then we will add them to HubSpot.  Is there any tool or capability of HubSpot that we are not utlizing?????  

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Regular Contributor

Curious why you wouldn't want the leads in HubSpot? Not sure what tools you have but.. I would use a HubSpot form for people to submit the inquiry so you are tracking all of their activity from the start. When a form is submitted sales people can be notified of the submission via email or you could create a workflow and have a task created.

I would also create an active list based off the form submission to track who has requested a quote. (Which would eliminate the manual process of adding/removing people from your spreadsheet.)

I would also implement lead scoring and use the lifecycle stages to track engagement and so sales knows who is ready to be reached out to. Then, you could set up sequences or nuture workflows based off of lead scoring or other criteria you have. 

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Thanks for your reply.  We are a manufacturing company that utlizes a dealer network and direct sales as well.  Of course our dealer network is in the system, but I am not sure if we should or could put every direct lead in without exceeding our contact max.  While we still need to make sure we are following up with the direct leads as well I am unsure if that is the best way.  I may need to reach out to my contact at HubSpot and get his expertise.

0 Upvotes