CRM

Zbatty
Contributor

Split deal revenue between owners

SOLVE

Now that HubSpot allows more than one owner for a deal (thank you so much!!) is there a way to split revenue from that deal to different owners? For example, a BDR and and an AE were both working on a $100,000 deal. The BDR gets credit for 10% of the deal revenue and the AE gets credit for 90%. 

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Zbatty,

This is now possible, although limited to Sales Hub Enterprise: Split deal credit among users

If this helps and you want others to be able to find this information more easily, you can accept my post as a solution, I'd appreciate it.

Have a great day!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
EMcGrath
Contributor

SOLVE

This is super helpful! If I set up any deals with a split, will I need to make any modifications to any fo my forecasts or existing reports to make sure that the split is reported properly? 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Zbatty,

This is now possible, although limited to Sales Hub Enterprise: Split deal credit among users

If this helps and you want others to be able to find this information more easily, you can accept my post as a solution, I'd appreciate it.

Have a great day!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

JOakley
Contributor

SOLVE

Can this be used to re-create the Revenue v Quota report so the percentages get included on my figures as well as the deals I own in full?  I can't work out how to build this in the custom builder.  Thanks!

MGuardado
Participant

SOLVE

How do you select more than one owner for a deal?

Zbatty
Contributor

SOLVE

You can create a Deal Property and under "Type" choose "HubSpot User"

Screen Shot 2021-06-30 at 4.40.05 PM.png

kreiner2006
Participant

SOLVE

Yes!  I've had to create a drop down for out splits  and it is very  obnoxius

0 Upvotes