Olá! Nós temos uma Comunidade em Português!

Sorting tasks by time zones

Regular Contributor

Still no way to sort tasks based on time zone? This is immensely important to salespeople calling into multiple time zones, as it gives clarity and structure to a day of calling. I hate having to click through all of my tasks just to find someone who I can actually call at that time. I feel like it can't be that hard to add this as a filter. 

12 Respostas 12
Equipe de produtos da HubSpot

Hi @Julian3  I see your suggestion on the Ideas forum here.  I can't promise anything, but I'll reach out to the Product team to see if this is on the radar. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
Regular Contributor

Thanks @edjusten. Please let me know if there are any updates. I really do think this function would be a huge time saver, and help to make the tasks feel more organized in general. 

Responder
0 Avaliação positiva
Highlighted

Hi @Julian3 @livfasta4  Your best bet here is to monitor the post on the Ideas forum. If our team decides one way or the other to move forward, they will post feedback there. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
Principal conselheiro

I have the same concern. Our client base is spread across North America and it would help me to be able to organize my tasks and day by timezone so I can call those on East coast first... etc.

Hi  @livfasta4 Can you head over to the post in the ideas forum (link above) and add your feedback?

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Principal conselheiro

This is a concern that I recently ran into. It's imperitive that salespeople can sort their tasks and calls by timezone or state. Especially tasks that are in workflows and sequences. 

Specifically I work in California and start my work day at 7 AM. This is the perfect time to call east coast, but much too early to be calling west coast. It's a hassle for me to click into each individual task to see where they are located. 

Regular Contributor

Thanks for the comment @Lainey! Please follow Ed Justen's link to the Ideas Forum post, and like/comment there as well. Hopefully we can make this happen! Smiley feliz

Responder
0 Avaliação positiva
Conselheiro estimado

We absolutely need this!!!!!!! Smiley feliz

Regular Contributor

Thanks for commenting @willcurran! If you have time, there's a link posted to the ideas forum above by @edjusten where you can go and comment/like as well to hopefully get this ball rolling!

Responder
0 Avaliação positiva
Principal conselheiro

yes please - this would be an incredibly helpful feature!

Responder
0 Avaliação positiva
Occasional Contributor

Please please please. This would probably save me an hour a day.

Responder
0 Avaliação positiva
Principal conselheiro

I need this feature!!!

Ultimately we should be able to pull contact lists with all company information.

Responder
0 Avaliação positiva