CRM

mseibert
Contributor

Sorting in company lists is not preserved in the link

SOLVE

I have created a simple list of companies and want to sort it by a basic company score. But the sorting is not preserved or saved longer than the session lasts. Whenever I go the same URL of the list in a new browser window or session, the ordering is lost.

Is there a way to keep the order?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hello @mseibert,

Sorting is not preserved in company lists but it can be preserved in a saved filtered view.

Navigate to Menu > Contacts > Companies, click More filters in the center of the screen and either replicate your list criteria here or search List membership and select your company list:

karstenkoehler_1-1624336454453.png

You can then click the Save view button. This view can be pinned and made the default view. It should respect your earlier sorting (at the moment of saving), I just double-checked and confirmed:

karstenkoehler_2-1624336510811.png

Knowledge Base: Create, customize, and manage your saved views

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @mseibert ,

You cannot preserve the sorting of the list but can create a saved view amd pinned that to have an easy access.
Create the view using the More filter : Create, customize, and manage your saved views (hubspot.com)

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hello @mseibert,

Sorting is not preserved in company lists but it can be preserved in a saved filtered view.

Navigate to Menu > Contacts > Companies, click More filters in the center of the screen and either replicate your list criteria here or search List membership and select your company list:

karstenkoehler_1-1624336454453.png

You can then click the Save view button. This view can be pinned and made the default view. It should respect your earlier sorting (at the moment of saving), I just double-checked and confirmed:

karstenkoehler_2-1624336510811.png

Knowledge Base: Create, customize, and manage your saved views

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes