CRM

JEriksson
Mitglied

Sorting and viewing of contacts in the company card view

lösung

When you are viewing the contacts from your company card you see them on the right hand side where there is a maximum of 5 contacts. So 3 questions, are there any way of getting specific contacts to show up here, depending on for example a field value. Can you sort the list of the 5 showing? Can you get inactive contacts not to be shown? We're using Sales Starter and Marketing Hub Professional.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @JEriksson,

This selection of contacts can currently not be changed or customized, unfortunately.

I found a request in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community, I'd recommend upvoting and commenting. The product team reviews these requests based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten
JoseLitre
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Our team is looking for a solution on being able to re-arrange or sort the 5 contacts displayed on the right side panel at the company level. Unfortunately below is an update from HS.

21 Oct 2021 - Response from HubSpot support about this idea: 

"When testing on company records in my own portal, I note that the associated contacts section in the company right sidebar defaults to ordering the contacts according to their create dates. Checking internally, our team confirmed that we use their contact ID more specifically (which is a proxy for create date, since the largest ID would be the most recently created contact).

There isn't a way just yet to update what property is used to order the associated contacts in the right sidebar, but I can see how this would certainly be valuable in cases where there are more than 5 associated contacts.

CSic
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

Thanks for posting this and I agree. We tried running a workflow for closed tickets and inactive members to change the create date back to 1900 so that the closed/inactive would shift to the bottom of the list out of view - and they did not.

As you mentioned, they are using ID, not even allowing us a workaround. Hopefully with some of the right sidebar customizations they will release this soon too.

karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @JEriksson,

This selection of contacts can currently not be changed or customized, unfortunately.

I found a request in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community, I'd recommend upvoting and commenting. The product team reviews these requests based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.