CRM

KSavoy

Sorting/Filter Companies by deal stage

SOLVE

Is there any way to sort and filter a company list by deal stage? I need to be able to pull a list of companies to contact based on their deal stage. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KSavoy,

The easiest way to see companies by deal stage would the deal index page (Menu > Sales > Deals). You can choose a list view at the top:

karstenkoehler_0-1641923361398.png

You should then see columns for Deal stage and Associated company. You can drag and drop these columns to re-arrange them. If you do not have these columns, you can add them by clicking on Table actions:

karstenkoehler_1-1641923444645.png

Other options for showing companies by Deal stage would be a custom report. Navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Single object > Deals.

In the Filters tab, specify your time frame. In the Visualization tab, adjust your settings so they look like this:

karstenkoehler_2-1641923568209.png

This will also give you a table view of deal, deal stage and company.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KSavoy,

The easiest way to see companies by deal stage would the deal index page (Menu > Sales > Deals). You can choose a list view at the top:

karstenkoehler_0-1641923361398.png

You should then see columns for Deal stage and Associated company. You can drag and drop these columns to re-arrange them. If you do not have these columns, you can add them by clicking on Table actions:

karstenkoehler_1-1641923444645.png

Other options for showing companies by Deal stage would be a custom report. Navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Single object > Deals.

In the Filters tab, specify your time frame. In the Visualization tab, adjust your settings so they look like this:

karstenkoehler_2-1641923568209.png

This will also give you a table view of deal, deal stage and company.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.