CRM

IRayner
Contributor

Sort members of mailing list by associated company

SOLVE

I want to be able to look at all the members of a list who are from the same company so I can decide which to include/exclude. When I view a list I seem to be able to sort on every field other than associated company.

Aside from exporting the list and doing it off-line, is there a way to sort by associated company?

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @IRayner,

What subscription level are you on? If you have workflows, for example, you could copy the name of the associated company into the contact property Company name, which would allow you to sort the column.

In the free CRM and Starter versions, I'm not aware of a fast solution, unfortunately. Exporting the contacts into Excel and designing your recipient list there might be the best way after all.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @IRayner,

What subscription level are you on? If you have workflows, for example, you could copy the name of the associated company into the contact property Company name, which would allow you to sort the column.

In the free CRM and Starter versions, I'm not aware of a fast solution, unfortunately. Exporting the contacts into Excel and designing your recipient list there might be the best way after all.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.