CRM

Jenny26
Top Contributor

Sort Properties on "Create Deal" Form when Using Pipeline Logic

Hi everyone,

I really like the ability to create custom "create deal" form based on pipeline logic. 

When I create the custom deal form for a specific pipeline, HubSpot adds the additional properties for that pipeline to the bottom of the form. The location in the form is fine but it's a mess with the additional properties listed in the wrong order - I'm going to frustrate the heck out my sales reps. I don't see the option to drag the properties into a specific order. Is there a way to sort those properies? 

Thank you!

Jenny

3 Replies 3
DWilliams60
Participant

Yes - not being able to control the order of presenting the properties almost defeats the object of having pipeline logic in the first place!

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Jenny26 thank you for posting in our Community!

Are you able to share a screenshot of this additional property?  The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

To our top experts @warrendavey  @franksteiner79 any recommendations to @Jenny26 ?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Jenny26
Top Contributor

Hi Pam,

Thanks so much for your reply! There are several additional properties and I don't believe it's the properties causing the problem. The main issue is that in deals where we use pipeline logic to create a pipeline specific creation form, I cannot sort the additional properties used in the custom pipeline forms. They populate the form in a random order and there is not function (that I can see) where I can drag them into the correct order like you can in a deal creation form not using pipeline logic.

Thanks again!

Jenny

0 Upvotes