CRM

sdfsmc

Sort Contact using a Company Property

SOLVE

Hello HubSpot Community, 

I develop sales channels for multiple client manufacturing companies. I set up a new Company Property with selection boxes for each of my client manufacturers, so I can associate a product to a prospect. Some of the prospects are interested in products from more than one of my manufacturers.

How can I sort the Contacts using this Property which I sent up on the Company Property level?  

Thank you. 

Seth 

1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @sdfsmc  If you have the Professional or Enterprise edition of the HubSpot marketing platform, you can use a Workflow to accomplish this. Without workflows however, this is not possible. Find out more about workflows here.

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

SOLVE

Hey @sdfsmc when you try and build a custom view using the filters on the left hand side of your Contacts view do you see this property displaying as an option if you search?

If not, then I don't think this is currently possible. You might want to consider making this a contact property instead of a company one. 

0 Upvotes
sdfsmc

SOLVE

Thank you for the suggestion, Tommy

Is it possible to copy the new property I made at the company level, to a new property at the contact level? That way I can enter the data when I set up the company record, and have it show up for every contact within that company. 

Seth 

0 Upvotes
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @sdfsmc  If you have the Professional or Enterprise edition of the HubSpot marketing platform, you can use a Workflow to accomplish this. Without workflows however, this is not possible. Find out more about workflows here.

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes