CRM

seeairah_3

Some deals are getting associated to the wrong contacts

Our HubSpot is set up to where we have B2B contacts coming from our wholesale website and B2C contacts coming from our Retail website and it's all mapped through Unific. We have instances where we are getting deals coming in that are associated with the wrong contacts and alternatively, we have contacts that are associated to the wrong deals. This is not the only issue, we have so many issues presenting themself and we are trying to navigate how to correct them. For this specific one, I am trying to find a solution. I inserted an example of our contact Carolyn C. Her deal is associated with another contact (Elizabeth). I can find all kinds of examples like this.

screenshot-app.hubspot.com-2022.04.21-12_40_12.png

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
AGrund

Hi 

we have been experiencing the same issue. Our association was done manual and a large number of data has been mismatched. Do you have any solution for this. We tried doing it manually but since the dataset is huge it's not possible .

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @seeairah_3,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Would you please be able to share with us how these contacts are being associated with deals? Is this via manual association, via import, or API?  Have you analyzed the deal's property history to see how the association occurred? 

The more screenshots and information you can share with us, the easier it will be for the Community to assist you.

Thank you!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
DaniKro

Hi Kristen,

I just stumbled over this thread while I was trying to find a solution for my problem. It sounds identical to what the others here described. The wrong associations are created by API. Thanks a lot in advance!

Best
Dani

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @DaniKro,

Thank you for sharing this insight with the Community! 

This indicates that an integration is creating these object associations in your account. The integration could either be from the HubSpot Marketplace (found under connected apps in your HubSpot settings) or connected to your account via API. 

I would recommend reviewing your integrations and connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription. They will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter and can access your account if necessary (we do not have access to your account on the Community). When you contact the support team, I would recommend sharing examples of these associations (links to object records with these associations in addition to screenshots with our support team.

Thank you,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes