CRM

IanRogers
Participante

So Much Spam!

resolver

Good day colleagues,

The corporate email address we use to receive emails through our website still receives a great deal of spam despite filters being turned on.

When I go to conversations, I see I can set the conversation to "spam", but it still creates a ticket and a contact for it anyway.

Is there a way so when I tag a message as 'spam', it automatically deletes all the tickets, contacts and other information that had automatically been generated?

I don't want to have to go to two or three different places to delete all the spam, if possible.

Thank you all ever so much for your ongoing support.

Kindest Regards,
Ian Rogers

1 Soluciones aceptada
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

So Much Spam!

resolver

Hi @IanRogers,

As far as I know, this is currently not possible. Other users have had the same issue, it's being discussed in this thread.

There is also a post in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The product team is reviewing these requests based on popularity, I'd recommend upvoting and commenting.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas 2
HAbdellaziz
Participante

So Much Spam!

resolver

We have the same issue, due to our hubspot-chatbox on our website. There is no Captcha build in and we get almost 10-20 Spams everyday which is a big burden for us.
Can you please help

0 Me gusta
karstenkoehler
Solución

So Much Spam!

resolver

Hi @IanRogers,

As far as I know, this is currently not possible. Other users have had the same issue, it's being discussed in this thread.

There is also a post in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The product team is reviewing these requests based on popularity, I'd recommend upvoting and commenting.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Me gusta