CRM

JakeYoungs

Smart plans

SOLVE

Hey all!

In my previous CRM we used a system called Smartplans to create tasks the could repeat themselves. I used this to create reminders to talk to people every other week or so. Is there any way I can do that in this CRM? Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
JonPayne
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

Smart plans

SOLVE

Hi Jake.

I would also love this! Sadly, in this case, I have to make do with a workaround. For now, I make all tasks I'd like to be recurring as either "call" or "email" tasks. This means that when the user goes to mark them as complete - they have the option to select the tick box "create task to follow up" and they can select a date to follow up. Imperfect for your use case, because it's time consuming and requires some discipline from the user but if you're totally stuck, it might get you over the hump.

JonPayne_0-1599730267082.png

Looks like it's something that might be on the dev roadmap though - check this thread.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Phil_Vallender
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Smart plans

SOLVE

Hi @JakeYoungs 

Its also a workaround, like @JonPayne's suggestions, but you could use a sequnece, if you have access to them, to create a long chain of tasks - at least until that new feature comes through.

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
JonPayne
Solution

Smart plans

SOLVE

Hi Jake.

I would also love this! Sadly, in this case, I have to make do with a workaround. For now, I make all tasks I'd like to be recurring as either "call" or "email" tasks. This means that when the user goes to mark them as complete - they have the option to select the tick box "create task to follow up" and they can select a date to follow up. Imperfect for your use case, because it's time consuming and requires some discipline from the user but if you're totally stuck, it might get you over the hump.

JonPayne_0-1599730267082.png

Looks like it's something that might be on the dev roadmap though - check this thread.