CRM

jennysowyrda
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

Slack vs. Microsoft Teams: which is better?

This week we're discussing Slack vs. Microsoft Teams. 

As we continue to operate in a more remote friendly world, communicating with your team is more important than ever. There are dozens of options for how to chat with co-workers and stay connected, but two have risen to the top of the pack. Slack and Microsoft Teams. 

Which one do you prefer? What do you love about it? 

Share your opinion in the comments! 🙂 

22 Respuestas 22
SarahX
Colaborador

"If you live in all things Microsoft (ie. Outlook), Teams may fit well into your stack" this is really the heart of the matter. For every MS program there is a better alternative e.g. slack over teams, however, what Microsoft does do well is give you something for everything and integrates it all together. Given that I work for an NFP and we get cheap MS products to start with, the benefit of that integration outweighs the fact that other programs have some better features.

AdamLPW
Asesor destacado

Curiously, my company lives in the Microsoft ecosystem... but we use Slack for messaging and Zoom for video meetings, rather than teams (for either).  Just prefer the UI and integrations of Slack.

Interesting there's no strong support for Teams here, yet.  Maybe we're missing something with Teams and could be leveraging it better.  I'd love to hear more from Teams users...

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"