CRM

GFILALI
Participant

Simple inventory solution

Hi, 

I work on an integration and we want to show the available quantity of a product. There is any inventory solution today, they just use an excel file but they want to use a CRM to manage there sales process.

I'm looking for a way to see the quantity of product that I can sell to my b2b client. The idea is to have a number of product that hava quantity, when I add a line product to a deal, the quantity decrease...

I try with Panda Inventory, but I can't connect product line to product inventory...

Thanks for your help

Guillaume

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
GFILALI
Participant

Hi @danmoyle 

Thanks for your reply. I read the thread, but I'm not sure this is a solution.
My client doesn't have solution for his stock... And I'm looking for a solution witch work only with HubSpot for the moment... Maybe the idea with the ticket objet but I'm not sure...

Thanks again, and I'm open for other proposal

danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Hi @GFILALI. I found this thread that may help: Inventory Management Solutions. There's a good discussion there with resources and possible solutions. I also found this outside source with "best inventory management apps" that integrate with HubSpot, since HubSpot isn't exactly an inventory solution. I hope that helps! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/