CRM

leemak
Participant

Simple Follow up Schedule

SOLVE

Hello Everyone,

My company has recently signed up for Hubspot and we are in the process of developing our CRM. We manufacturer Rodeo event equipment and both retail and wholesale. 

We are trying to set up a follow up schedule that is reoccuring for our current dealers. One phone call and one email every 30 days indefinitely. 

What is the easiest and fastest way to accomplish this. Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
AdamLPW
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @leemak,

Not sure if Workflows are the way forward here, as they're essentially logical decision trees (if A then X, else Y...) and there's no decision to make here, you simply want it to happen for everyone.  Happy to be corrected, if Professional users have other opinions.  

You might be able to simply use recurring tasks, per https://knowledge.hubspot.com/tasks/create-tasks#set-tasks-to-repeat-sales-hub-or-service-hub-starte....  

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
leemak
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks a bunch!!!

AdamLPW
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @leemak,

Not sure if Workflows are the way forward here, as they're essentially logical decision trees (if A then X, else Y...) and there's no decision to make here, you simply want it to happen for everyone.  Happy to be corrected, if Professional users have other opinions.  

You might be able to simply use recurring tasks, per https://knowledge.hubspot.com/tasks/create-tasks#set-tasks-to-repeat-sales-hub-or-service-hub-starte....  

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"