CRM

Ezekielito

Signing a contract

SOLVE

Hey all,

I wonder if there is a way to send order forms to deals that are about to close from Hubspot, then let them e-sign it and document the entire process so that everybody on the team will know what the terms of this deal are during and after the closing?

1 Accepted solution
Chriso-mwx
Solution
Guide | Platinum Partner
Guide | Platinum Partner

Signing a contract

SOLVE

Hey @Ezekielito ,

thank you for reaching out to the community. 

This sound like you could use HubSpot's Quotes feature. Are you familiar with that tool? It enables you to create quotes/offers based on your deals with either a predetermined selection of products or custom line items. There are tons of options for one-time or recurring billing, and you can adjust the template to your needs. 

Witch Sales Pro or Enterprise, you can even e-sign the acceptance of these quotes and even collect payments

Is this something that might help?

If so, consider helping others in the community to find answers faster by marking this as a solution. I'd really appreciate it. 

Cheers, 

Chriso

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
danmoyle
Thought Leader | Elite Partner
Thought Leader | Elite Partner

Signing a contract

SOLVE

@Ezekielito in addition to @Chriso-mwx's suggestion on HubSpot Quotes (my first choice here), I'd ask if you're already using a system (like PandaDoc or DocuSign) that might have a HubSpot integration. If you're already using something that works, can we integrate it? If not, and you're building from the ground up, Quotes would be my preference. 

Did this post help solve your problem? You can help others find answers when you accept a reply as a solution. (I also appreciate it!)

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

Impulse Creative

269-371-4753
dan@impulsecreative.com
https://impulsecreative.com/
Chriso-mwx
Solution
Guide | Platinum Partner
Guide | Platinum Partner

Signing a contract

SOLVE

Hey @Ezekielito ,

thank you for reaching out to the community. 

This sound like you could use HubSpot's Quotes feature. Are you familiar with that tool? It enables you to create quotes/offers based on your deals with either a predetermined selection of products or custom line items. There are tons of options for one-time or recurring billing, and you can adjust the template to your needs. 

Witch Sales Pro or Enterprise, you can even e-sign the acceptance of these quotes and even collect payments

Is this something that might help?

If so, consider helping others in the community to find answers faster by marking this as a solution. I'd really appreciate it. 

Cheers, 

Chriso