CRM

BernardSchut
Participant

Show only open Deals in Company page

SOLVE

Hi community,

Is there a way to only show the open deals within the company page? Now, the associated deals on a company page are sorted alphabetically, which means certain deals are not visible at the company page before clicking "view # deals". I would like to filter out the closed deals at the company page, but I cannot find a way to do it.

Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @BernardSchut,

Unfortunately not. While it's possible to customize the cards themselves, the associated record cards cannot be sorted.

Other users have requested the same already: I found a request in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community, I'd recommend upvoting and commenting. The product team reviews these requests based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @BernardSchut,

Unfortunately not. While it's possible to customize the cards themselves, the associated record cards cannot be sorted.

Other users have requested the same already: I found a request in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community, I'd recommend upvoting and commenting. The product team reviews these requests based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

BernardSchut
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you! Will do so.

0 Upvotes