CRM

CarlosM
Colaborador

Shortcuts

resolver

It would save time to have options to do certain things within a company record with one click rather than several. For example, to add a note or task you currently have to click 'note' then 'add note'. It might seem lazy but I am adding notes all the time and it would be much quicker to have a separate 'add note' button within the record which would take just one click.

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
MFrankJohnson
Solución
Líder intelectual

Shortcuts

resolver

HubSpot UI 2019: Create a note in a single click!HubSpot UI 2019: Create a note in a single click!

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

3 Respuestas 3
MFrankJohnson
Solución
Líder intelectual

Shortcuts

resolver

HubSpot UI 2019: Create a note in a single click!HubSpot UI 2019: Create a note in a single click!

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
CarlosM
Colaborador

Shortcuts

resolver

Oops!!!

Thank you Frank (for making me look silly). Sometimes the solution is too obvious to notice Emoticono riéndose a carcajadas

MFrankJohnson
Líder intelectual

Shortcuts

resolver

Silly wasn't my intention. I just know how it felt when I couldn't find it myself. (head shaking)

Those 'buttons' aren't very intuitive until AFTER you use them. haha 🙂

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com