CRM

CarlosM
Contributor

Shortcuts

SOLVE

It would save time to have options to do certain things within a company record with one click rather than several. For example, to add a note or task you currently have to click 'note' then 'add note'. It might seem lazy but I am adding notes all the time and it would be much quicker to have a separate 'add note' button within the record which would take just one click.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

Shortcuts

SOLVE

HubSpot UI 2019: Create a note in a single click!HubSpot UI 2019: Create a note in a single click!

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

Shortcuts

SOLVE

HubSpot UI 2019: Create a note in a single click!HubSpot UI 2019: Create a note in a single click!

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
CarlosM
Contributor

Shortcuts

SOLVE

Oops!!!

Thank you Frank (for making me look silly). Sometimes the solution is too obvious to notice Smiley LOL

MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

Shortcuts

SOLVE

Silly wasn't my intention. I just know how it felt when I couldn't find it myself. (head shaking)

Those 'buttons' aren't very intuitive until AFTER you use them. haha 🙂

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com