CRM

JArp
メンバー

Shopify Two Way Sync

Hey all - are there known issues with the two way sync from Hubspot to Shopify? I have clicked to allow the advanced settings in Shopify, and attempted to uninstall/reinstall a number of times with no luck. Any new contact from Hubspot stays in Hubspot and does not sync to Shopify. 

Is there anything else that needs to be done in order to allow for this sync for new contacts from Hubpot to create new contacts in Shopify?

0 いいね!
4件の返信
JArp
メンバー

Shopify Two Way Sync

Thanks @kvonloesecke  - so it doesn't sound like there is any way to have contacts created in hubspot automatically update as contacts in Shopify? Are there any recommended third partiest that can make this sync happen between the two?

SSharma20
参加者

Shopify Two Way Sync

Hi @JArp ,

So, if you have e-commerce stores built on Shopify and want to integrate with HubSpot to seamlessly sync the data (customer, orders, products) in any direction (from HubSpot to Shopify or from Shopify to HubSpot), then miniOrange's Syncito - Data Sync app can help you achieve that. You can find more details here.

miniOrange's Syncito comes with the following features -

• Bi-directional data sync between HubSpot and Shopify to sync customers/contacts, orders/deals, products/variable products.
  • Choose what data to sync so only those data will be synced.
  • Connect as many stores with HubSpot portals as you want.
  • Workflows to add filters and action to the sync so you have more control over when to sync and on what basis.
  • Supports custom properties and meta fields.
  • Customizable solution as per your needs and requirements.

Please feel free to reply here if you have any questions or requirements related to the integration. 

Best Regards,
Sagar Sharma

0 いいね!
kvlschaefer
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Shopify Two Way Sync

Hi @JArp,

That's correct! 

If you have Sync Limited HubSpot Updates to Shopify enabled in your integration, the contact properties below will be synced on existing records any time you update them in either your Shopify account or HubSpot account:

• Accepts marketing
  • Accepts marketing updated at
  • First name
  • Last name
  • Address
  • Default address
  • Phone
  • Tax exempt

The Email contact property will also be synced with HubSpot when you first create a contact in Shopify, but if you update the contact's email address in Shopify, the new email address will not sync to HubSpot. If you update the email address in HubSpot, the new address will sync to Shopify. 

I would like to tag our community members to see if they know of any integrations.

Hi @HubDoPete@franksteiner79@Josh - Do you know of any integrations which sync new contacts in HubSpot to Shopify?

Thank you!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
kvlschaefer
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Shopify Two Way Sync

Hi @JArp,

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

I reviewed the HubSpot Status Page and I'm not seeing any reported issues at the moment. 

The purpose of this integration is to sync Shopify orders and contacts to HubSpot and update properties in Shopify based on property changes in HubSpot. 

I wanted to refer you to this help article which explains how to enable a limited two-way sync between HubSpot and Shopify. This bidirectional sync does not enable HubSpot to create new contacts within Shopify, however, it updates contact properties in Shopify. 

I also wanted to share this snippet from the article: "When two-way sync is enabled, the contact properties below will be synced any time you update them in either your Shopify account or HubSpot account. A few example properties are "first name" and "last name". 

I hope this helps clarify! 

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !